Unfortunately, having fun can come with injuries.When you decide to take part in a recreational activity, it is important to do whatever you can to stay safe.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, contact the attorneys at Krueger & Hernandez for a free initial consultation. Soon enough, you will know if moving forward with a legal claim is a good idea. We are a safe haven for you and your legal issues to be solved.
Recreational Accident Lawsuits
Just because you are injured in a recreational accident doesn’t mean you are in position to file a lawsuit. However, there are situations in which this is the case.
If a recreational accident is caused by the recklessness or negligence of another party, that person or company may be responsible for compensating the injured.
Some of the most common types of recreational accidents include:
- Injuries cause by water slides or in water parks
- Boat accidents caused by an intoxicated driver or employee negligence
- ATV accidents caused by equipment failure
- River rafting accidents as a result of an amateur guide
- Skiing injuries caused by equipment failure
Because each and every circumstance is unique in accidents, it is important for you to contact an experienced attorney to discuss your current situation.
Contact the Professionals at Krueger & Hernandez. We will level the playing field of the legal system against big corporations, and insurance companies to ensure you receive the legal justice you deserve.
If you live in the state of Wisconsin, you are well aware of the fact that spending time outdoors can bring great joy to your life. At the same time, you never know when you or a loved one will be injured due to the negligence of another person or company.
Accidents can and do happen, and if you are a victim you need professional representation. Here are several reasons why you should contact Krueger & Hernandez:
- Dedication to customer service that goes above and beyond the norm
- If we take on your case, you can be rest assured that we will devote the time necessary to help you receive the compensation you deserve
- Many years of experience with recreational accident lawsuits
- We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay if we win your case
- Open and friendly environment
- We are Real Lawyers for Real People
Do I have a Lawsuit?
Since no two recreational accidents are identical, this is a difficult question to answer. We have represented many victims in the past, and will help you receive receive the compensation you deserve.
At Krueger & Hernandez, we represent and offer guidance to all people of all economic levels and ethnic backgrounds. We offer free initial consultations. If you feel you have a case, we want to hear from you. There’s nothing for you to lose. Call us today so you know what your legal rights are.