- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 13.8 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup bottled mild picante sauce or taco sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
In a large nonstick skillet cook chicken strips in hot oil over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Add sweet pepper and onion to skillet; cook about 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough into pan; press with fingers to form a 128-inch rectangle. Pinch edges of dough to form crust.
Spread crust with picante sauce. Top with chicken and vegetables; sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake in a 400 degrees oven for 13 to 18 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese melts.